The game rules form part of the Terms & Conditions. In the event of a ban or to check what is allowed and what is not, you should also consult the Terms & Conditions, especially section §6.
An attempt to circumvent the game rules or to encourage another player to violate the games rules will be treated as a violation and punished accordingly. All game rules still apply to players who wish to delete their account or are in the process of deleting their account.
§ 1. Account
- § 1.1.a Each player may only own and play one account per game world.
- § 1.1.b An account must always be played for its benefit or its confederacy’s benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of an account outside the same alliance or confederacy may be permanently banned and deleted. Accounts that benefit from accounts that existed solely for their benefit may be severely punished.
- § 1.2 The owner of an account is the person whose email address is associated with the account. If you wish to change the associated email address, you can do so in your account (Profile -> Account) using the option "Change email address". In cases of reasonable doubt, the player may be asked to write an email to Customer Service from the registered email address of the account in order to verify that the player is the account owner. No member of Travian: Legends staff will ever ask for your password.
- § 1.3 Sharing account passwords are not permitted except in the case of "dual accounts." "Dual accounts" are accounts played by two or more players. This is permitted as long as none of the players involved either own or play another account on the same game world. If a player wishes to move from one account to another, the ownership of the first account must be transferred and the password changed BEFORE access is granted to the new account.
If the player wishes to leave the current account and create a new one, the deletion of the old account must be started and the player must contact Customer Service notifying about this change. In any of those cases, the player should not access the old account after accessing the new account. Accounts connected via the "sitter function" or are played from the same computer may not share the same password.
Travian Games GmbH does not compensate an account owner for any damages incurred to the account by someone who has obtained the account's password.
- § 1.4 If inactive, an account shall be deleted no earlier than seven days after the last login.
- § 1.5 Referrals - If the referral system is abused (such as by creating several accounts violating §1.1), both the referrals and the referrer may be held responsible and punished.
- § 1.6 Abuse of the payment and ban systems can lead to account deletion without appeal.
- § 1.7 Abuse of the game design, which is considered by Customer Service as disruptive to the gaming experience of others, can be penalized.
§ 2. Sitting an account
- § 2.1 Each player can set up sitters who may look after the account. The sitter of an account must sit the account using the in-game account sitting function. The account password may not be given to a sitter. Abuse of sitter rights is prohibited.
- § 2.2 Travian Games GmbH does not offer compensation for damages incurred by a sitter. The account owner is fully responsible for the actions of any sitters on their account. Should a sitter violate the rules or Terms & Conditions of Travian: Legends, both the account owner and the sitter may be punished.
§ 3. Use of external programs
Travian: Legends must be played using a conventional and unmodified browser. The use of scripts and/or bots to automate actions on the account or to resemble premium features is forbidden.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:
- Raiding other accounts automatically (and sending attack waves automatically)
- Starting adventures automatically
- Building and upgrading resources fields and buildings in villages automatically
- Scanning the map automatically
- Scanning the statistics of other players automatically
- Pushing resources to other accounts automatically
- Training troops automatically
- Placing bids in auctions for items automatically
- Starting celebrations automatically
- Scanning own villages to display village resources and information in one place
- Any other automated actions performed by a third party software
Travian Games reserve the right to penalize players who use a script or bot to automate actions permanently or for a limited amount of time while the game world is active.
§ 4. Program errors
Errors in the game may not be abused to an account’s benefit and should be reported to the Customer Service team. The abuse of any error is punishable.
§ 5. Sale/Purchase of game content
Selling or buying services from third parties such as an account, resources, units, villages, Gold, or silver is forbidden. The offer to sell or buy game content for money is also forbidden. Accounts may not be given away in exchange for money.
§ 6. Netiquette
- § 6.1 Players must always communicate in a polite manner.
- § 6.2 Inappropriate profiles, village names or any other content may be edited by Customer Service without warning. Alliances with inappropriate names and/or content in their profile, public forum and any other public areas may be deleted on sight.
- § 6.3 The following conduct is strictly forbidden: Abusive, defamatory, sexist, racist, or profane language; adverse behavior toward any religion, race, nation, gender, age group, or sexual orientation; real-life threats; impersonating Travian: Legends staff or official positions within the company.
- § 6.4 The game is to be kept free of real-world politics and religion.
- § 6.5 Posting and displaying material not suitable for minors is forbidden.
- § 6.6 Messages within the game may only be published with the consent of both parties. Publishing messages or emails to or from Travian: Legends staff is forbidden, unless given explicit consent.
- § 6.7 Advertisements of any kind are not permitted.
- § 6.8 Any inappropriate content, which is considered by Customer Service as disruptive to the gaming experience of others, can be sanctioned.
§ 7. Punishments
- §7.1 In the event of a violation of the game rules or the Terms & Conditions, an account will be banned and maybe released with punishment according to the offense that occurred. Inappropriate account names may be changed. Any losses during the time of a ban, including “Plus accounts” and Gold will not be reimbursed by Travian Games GmbH. Every player is treated equally, regardless of their Gold status.
- § 7.2 A ban may only be discussed with the Customer Service team via the Customer Service portal.
A ban and punishment are given by one member of the Rule Enforcement Team. In case of a complaint, another member of the Rule Enforcement Team will review the ban and punishment. Their decision is final.
The players accept that the Travian: Legends team cannot disclose the mechanisms used for detecting violations, as such mechanisms could be circumvented.
Bans, deletions and their consequences are not to be publicly discussed. The Travian: Legends team does not disclose information about bans to individuals other than those involved.
- § 7.3 Multiaccounts on speed servers and multiaccounts with a population lower than 100 may be deleted without a ban/warning.
§ 8. Rule changes and correction clause
- § 8.1 Travian Games GmbH reserves the right to change the rules at any time.
- § 8.2 If individual regulations of the game rules become ineffective or void, the validity of the remaining regulations shall not be affected. Travian Games GmbH undertakes to replace ineffective regulations with new regulations as quickly as possible.
- § 8.3 In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any of the other linguistic versions of this publication, the English language version shall prevail.